Our “Helpful Resources” page is where convenience and valuable information converge. We’ve created a space designed exclusively to cater to your needs as you engage in our process. Consider it your digital haven, where you can effortlessly access your account information with just a few clicks. But that’s not all – we understand the importance of offering a holistic experience, which is why we’ve handpicked a collection of informational links to our trusted partners. From experienced advice to insightful resources, we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax, and explore the digital resources we compiled for your convenience.
eMoney is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace official account statements from the sponsor or custodian. As always, you should refer to your official account statements to compile a complete and accurate inventory of your accounts. You are also strongly encouraged to review your official account statements and compare them against the values and other information contained on your Money website. In the case of any discrepancy, you should rely on your official account statements as the most accurate source of information. Questions regarding any account listed should be directed to the customer contact information identified on the official account statement. Assets may not be covered by SIPC
ADDITIONAL TRUSTED RESOURCES
“This website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties who are not affiliated with Bridgewater Partners. Such links are provided for convenience only. Prudential, does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on these sites or the operators of these sites and is not affiliated with the third-party content owner.”
Frequently Asked Questions
eMoney: this is your personal financial website where everything that is linked can be viewed in one place.
If you are having trouble, please email us or call us at (415) 912-1571
If you don’t have an eMoney profile, please contact us to send us a message through our website. We’d be happy to set one up for you.
Tax documents for brokerage accounts (beginning with MBU, MDL, or PRU) are in your eMoney vault
- Click on the Vault Tab
- Open the “Brokerage Account Documents” folder
- Open the “Tax Documents” folder
- Open the folder of the account you’d like to access
- Open the appropriate Tax Year folder you’d like to access
- Click on the PDF link to download the tax form to your computer
Please contact us for any other tax forms by clicking here to send us a message through our website.
Some companies provide self-service options, click here to return to OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS to find the company that services your account and create a login profile directly.
We can also do this on your behalf typically with a signed paper form or DocuSign. Feel free to call us at 415-912-1571 or click here to send us a message through our website.
With the advances in technology, we know there are many ways to connect. With that said, we really enjoy sitting down face to face with our clients. We can connect by phone, Zoom or in person. We want to meet you in the manner that is most convenient.
We have a simple, four-step personalized approach that provides you with guidance, support and confidence. We’ll work together to create an actionable plan and track progress toward reaching your goals. Here is a high-level description of our financial planning process:
- Understand what is most important to you
- Share how we can work together to help achieve your goals
- Collect necessary information to begin an assessment of your current financial situation
- Organize your financial picture leveraging our modern technology
- Complete an analysis and strategize on options to achieve your goals
- Collaborate with trusted advisors like your accountant or tax professional
- Leverage our team of specialists, resources and tools
- Design solutions that work best for you
- Present recommendations and prioritize your options
- Create an action plan to help empower your decision making
- Agree on next steps to start your journey to a successful financial future
- Implement the solutions and provide objective guidance that is in your best interest
- Meet regularly to check on your progress toward reaching your goals
- Adjust your plan as your life and priorities change
Continue this process through an ongoing relationship
No, we have access to many different companies and investment firms. Our objective is to find the proper solution for you, regardless of the company.
Our team can help in any of the following areas:
- Life insurance*
- Disability Income Insurance*
- Long-Term Care Insurance*
Investment and Retirement Planning
- Education Savings Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Managed Money Accounts
- SIMPLE IRAs and 401(k)s
- Homeowner’s Insurance*
- Auto Insurance*
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
- Watercraft Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Business Continuation Funding
- Executive Compensation Funding
- Key Person Insurance
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- Group Benefits
*Availability varies by carrier and state.
Most Medicare enrollees are eligible on the 1st day of month of their 65th birthday. You will need to enroll through the Social Security Administration. You can enroll 3 months before, the month during or 3 months after your 65th birthday. Please call our office at 415-912-1571 for more information on Medicare Supplement plans and Prescription Drug Plans as well as Medicare Advantage options.
We work with highly trained and respected professionals in associated areas such as tax planning strategies, estate planning strategies, business legal matters, liability insurance, etc. These relationships are strictly professional and are not compensated by any fee sharing arrangements. These individuals are not affiliated with Bridgewater Partners or Prudential.